STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Altertek Ltd are seeking a highly driven Marketing Manager to join the growing sales and marketing team to create and manage the marketing plan, manage trade shows and advertising, be responsible for all customer facing materials, manage website content and launch new products.
Altertek Ltd – Overview
Altertek is a specialist niche lithium-ion battery development, integration and manufacturing company that produces battery systems for exciting applications such as motorsport, subsea, automotive and industrial.
Altertek are one of very few companies in Europe that design and manufacture high voltage batteries making demand for our services very high. We offer complete battery solutions including battery enclosure design, electronics development, embedded software development, manufacturing and testing and all to our coveted ISO9001:2015 certified integrated management system.
- Altertek operate a flexible working week based around core hours which is great for working parents, gym sessions and other hobbies and interests.
- Modern, air-conditioned facility.
- Modern powerful multiscreen PCs and equipment.
- Exciting, challenging work in a growing industry.
- Friendly team.
- Free onsite parking.
Altertek offer 30 days annual holiday including statutory bank holidays and also offer an additional 1 day’s holiday for every completed year of service up to an additional 5 days.
Position – Detailed
Altertek are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and focused
Marketing Manager to be part of the sales and marketing team at their facility based in Romsey, Hampshire, UK.
The successful candidate for this all-encompassing hands-on role will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing from creating and managing the execution of the marketing plan to managing the content and operations of its websites.
This is an incredibly exciting role within a fast-growing company in one of the fastest growing industries aiming to launch a whole host of new products to the market in 2022 and beyond.
There is an expectation to be very hands on, the role will not be just managing the budget with sub-contractors, but writing content for customer facing materials and web pages, so diligence and a very keen eye for detail is required.
The successful candidate will work with highly skilled likeminded people who are proactive and passionate about what they do in a company that is guided by core values including: environmental, social, ethical and moral responsibility and integrity. As a result, we do not engage with products that cause deliberate harm to people or the environment.
As part of this company team members are not simply a number. They are involved in decision making, customer interactions and helping to create exciting products in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
- Create and manage the execution of the marketing plan
- Constantly seek ways to make the marketing function as sustainably as it can be
- Responsible for ALL customer facing sales materials
- Responsible for website content
- Responsible for website operations
- Seeking ways to constantly improve the customer experience
- Identify, arrange and attend trade shows in the UK and abroad
- Responsible for launching new products
- Managing the creation and control of marketing materials
- Responsible for brand management including packaging
- Manage social media channels
- Provide regular reports to senior members of staff on progress
- A degree or higher education in a relevant field
- Thirst to learn and adapt
- Highly resourceful
- Ability to interpret technical language
- Competence and knowledge equivalent of at least 3 years industry experience in a marketing role
- Experience using wordpress
- Experience administering E-commerce websites
- A fundamental understanding of SEO
- Experience using google marketing products
- Experience writing website content
- Experience either designing or managing the creation of marketing materials
- A creative eye but also strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Basic Adobe suite skills would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and covering letter.